Friday, May 10, 2013

Circle Ville Challenge Did I Mension

I was able to complete 11 challenges in total for the Circle Ville Challenges and it I was able to learn a few new tricks too!

Here is the project I made for the Did I Mension challenge:


I used the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More 2 cartridge to make a lipstick box. Now I think this is a little big for a lipstick. I am going to fill this with some Laffy Taffy for my MIL to go with her Mothers Day gift.

Paper used was from Sweet Nectar by K & Co and the tag is from K & Co. as well. The tulle and button are from Websters pages and the gems are all Little Yellow Bicycle.

Blessings, Jenny

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I didn't even know there was a lipstick box-- how perfect for a 'mom gift'!!! I love that trim too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...