Thursday, May 9, 2013

CircleVille Challenge Ease on Down the Road & What's It Owl About

I was so excited to be able to participate in so many of the CircleVille NSD challenges -- and to learn something new too!!

I made an easel card for the first time and I just love how it came out and how easy it was to do.

I used the Paisley cartridge for my cutie owl, paper is all from DCWV both the 12x12 and 4.5 x 6.5 Grade School stack.  Perfect for teacher appreciation cards. I used google eyes on both the cards, my stamp is from My Creative Time Chocolate Greetings set, twine from the Twinery, brads and flowers from my stash. 

Now I  just need to buy a gift card to include and these are ready to go.

Blessings, Jenny

1 comment:

  1. OK- you are the overachiever!!! Two cards for this one and four with the babies!!!???? LOL! These are precious and perfect for teacher appreciation!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...