Tuesday, May 7, 2013

CircleVille Timed Challenge

There was a challenge to use any Circle Cartridge and complete your project in 1 hour. I used my Out of Character cartridge for the 1st time and made a Mother's Day card.

Honestly this is not my favorite but with the clock running and a project needing to be completed I just kept forging ahead. Paper is from Teresa Collins Posh line, I used a cuttlebug folder for some dimension, a Teresa Collins brad and some Prima flowers with brads in the middle.

Hope you had some fun playing in CircleVille or just playing on NSD!!

Blessings, Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Wow- I love this! I had to miss the timed challenge but absolutely love the creativity that it brought out!

    In love with this color palette too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...