Monday, May 13, 2013

Circle Ville One Sheet Wonder Challenge

This was a fun challenge and one where I learned something new. You were to use 1 sheet of 12x12 paper and cut and score it in a way to make a mini album (book). I have seen these before but have been intimidated - well no more, this was really easy. The hardest part is just deciding on the design and embellishments.

Here is my project:




I used the K & Co Sweet Nectar Stack. For all the frames I used the Fancy Frames cartridge. Embellishments are all from a K & Co pack that I have had a LONG time.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...