Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Circle Ville Oh The Places You'll Go Challenge

This challenge provided us with a sketch to use. I utilized the sketch and made a card for my mom for Mothers Day.

I used the Doodle Charms cartridge for my lady bug and the Daisy cuttlebug folder for dimension. Paper is from a 6x6 pad from MME called Gnome Sweet Gnome. Stamp is from Stampendous. Google eyes, button, doodle pen and floss are all from stash.

In all, the Circle Ville Challenges got me crafting and using cartridges I have not used in a long time or EVER. It was so nice to just do something.

Blessings, Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Totally cute card!
    Would love if you joined us at 2 Creative Chicks
    "Googly Eyes" Challenge.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...