Tuesday, June 11, 2013

DCWV June Stack-A-Holic Challenge

Hello Friends,

It is the season of needing cards! Graduation cards are in HIGH need for me right now so I thought I would use the Template provided to participate in the card portion of the DCWV June Stack-A-Holic challenge: http://dcwvinc.blogspot.com/2013/06/june-stack-holic-template-challenge.html (you can see all the details here as well as the templates).

For my card I used the Grade School Stack and the Chalkboard Stack:

Hope you like my card and can participate too! I really love all my DCWV stacks!!

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...