Friday, June 21, 2013

Unity Friends with Flair Friday

Hello Again.
Sorry for the empty blog this week. I of course wanted to get a card done for Friends with Flair Friday so I put this together:


I just got this Phyllis Harris stamp (Let Beauty Surround You) in the mail this week and am SO happy that I inked her up already. I colored her with Copics, used  DCWV paper from a 4.5 x 6.5 pad called Pocket Full of Posies, a spellbinders die to cut her out and a cuttlebug folder to give her some dimension.

Hope you like her!

Blessings, Jenny



18 comments:

  1. What a LOVELY card! Darling image & scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Love the Phyllis Harris stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved coloring mine. Gotta love PH stamps :) Yours looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable....Nice coloring, and textured background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweet and cute card. And such great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love PH stamps. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is so sweet! I like the texture you added, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like her...love her..beautiful card Jenny!!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Love the P. Harris image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card I have that paper pad too, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved it Jenny. Nice coloting and combination of techniques. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!!! Love your embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a delightful image and great card. I love the way you have colored it and the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a pretty card! Cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the embossing on this. And this is my all-time favorite stamp of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jenny, this couldn't be any cuter. Sweet coloring for this adorable stamp too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.