Friday, June 14, 2013

Unity Friday Friends with Flair

Hello Again,

I LOVE Unity and I LOVE playing in the Friday Friends with Flair. Tonight I am heading out to celebrate a girlfriends BD and I put this card together for her:

This is an Itty Bitty by Cosmo Cricket titled Hey Girlfriend. I inked it up with Memento ink, cut it out with a spellbinders die, used some seam binding for my bow and some flowers by Prima with brads from my stash for the center. Paper is from a 6x6 pad by Glitz called Yours Truly.

Don't forget to play along with the Friends with Flair

Blessings, Jenny

18 comments:

  1. Your girlfriend will just love this, I know, because I certainly do! Those are great papers and colors. Totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card. The colors are all so perfect. It's a chic fresh look. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I like the layering that you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mixing of patterns! Fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what this card is too cute and fun I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really great girlfriend card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, what a DARLING card! I love the pretty papers & the fabulous design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your friend is certain to love it! I love all the little texture and detail you put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute. love all the patterns

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great mixture of color and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! I love that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - love that girlfriend stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! Love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jenny, this is a fun retro design. Such a fab stamp for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jenny I was trying to figure what style it was that makes your card so wonderfully attractive and Gaylynn hit it - Retro and Cosmo Cricket! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card - really like the layering!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.