Wednesday, June 12, 2013

DCWV June Stack-A-Holic Template Challenge

I was able to complete both template challenges for the DCWV June Stack-a-Holic Challenge (http://dcwvinc.blogspot.com/2013/06/june-stack-holic-template-challenge.html). Yesterday I posted my card and today I would like to share my scrapbook page.

This is just 1 of the thousands of pictures I have from my sons football season last year. His team completed the season undefeated! Super Bowl Champions - we were extremely proud.

I used 2 different stacks for this picture - The Guy Stack and The Athletics stack - it is amazing how so many stacks you can use together. The plain card-stock is all DCWV as well. I am so inspired when using sketches - it really helps me to get more scrapbooking done.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...