Thursday, June 13, 2013

Fathers Day Card

Hello Again,
In my last post I mentioned that this is HIGH card season around here - here is the card I made for my dad for Father's Day.

When Lili of the Valley released this golfer stamp I knew I had to have it for this exact occasion. I colored it up with my Copic marker and used a spellbinders die to cut it out. Paper is from the 6x6 My Mind's Eye Dilly Dally pad. Twine is from The Twinery, DAD stamp is from Creative Time for Me and the star was in my stash. This baby is in the mail already as my dad is in Florida and I am in the Chicagoland area.

Blessings, Jenny

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...