Friday, January 20, 2012

"Anything Goes" Whimsical Wednesday: Digi Teddy Bear Image & More Stash

Hello Again,

I cannot believe that I had a post for every day this week! This makes me so happy and I just hope I can keep up the momentum. This card will be submitted to the Whimsical Wednesday "Anything Goes" Challenge, you can check it out here. http://www.whimsical-designs.com/2012/01/anything-goes-whimsical-wednesday.html

This image was a free digital image that I downloaded a LONG time ago so I am sorry that I cannot give proper credit to where I got it from. Here is my card:




Isn't this Bear just the sweetest! Of course it was colored with my Prismacolor pencils.

Here is the rest of the Recipe:
Bo Bunny 6x6 Crush Collection
Cuttlebug embossing using Heart Blocks
My Creative Time Stamps You Had Me At Chocolate
Memento Ink in Lady Bug Red
Target $1 spot ribbon
Martha Stewart border punch
K&Co. decorative pins
Diamond Stickles, Glossy Accents, Pop Dots and White Jelly Roll Pen

ENJOY xxoo
Blessings, Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I really like the border punch and the stick pins. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

    (in order to qualify for the prize, don't forget to link to the WD blog in your post)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! This is so cute! The bear is adorable and I love the flower pins. Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sweet card is bursting with love! :o) The bear is so adorable and I love that you made a cute little love bouquet out of heart and flower stick pins. :o) Excellent work! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...