Monday, January 16, 2012

Snowman & Snowflakes - Snow Angel Cartridge

Reading and catching up on so many Blogs today and actually marking down some challenges to enter into. I actually got 3 different projects done today for a total of 5 challenges! WOOT!!!

It feels so good to be crafting and sharing. The first project I am going to post is a card for challenges going on at My Craft Spot and Fantabulous Cricut. Both of their challenges require Snowflakes and Snowmen. In comes the Cricut Imagine cartridge Snow Angel:

This cartridge has some seriously cute images!!

The recipe for this card is:
Snowman Image from the Snow Angel cartridge (I used the layers feature)
Paper is by Echo Park Wintertime line - I used my cuttlebug snowflake folder to add some dimension, All bundled up sentiment is also the Echo Park Wintertime line with some Karen Foster scrapper spool in cornflower
Ribbon is from Papertrey Ink - Enchanted Evening
I used Diamond stickles, white jelly roll, pop dots and my corner rounder

Hope you like my wintery snowman card!!

Blessings, Jenny

6 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Jenny! Love the card. The embossing is so awesome too! Hope you are doing well. I'm glad I got the chance to stop by and say hi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! The snowman image is adorable - especially with that sweet little hat and scarf! The "pattern" is fabulous!
    Good for you getting so much crafting in and joining some challenges! How fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot and at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, snowmen are always such fun to decorate things with.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I really like that embossing on top of the pattern paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear-- this is sooo cute! I wish I had an Imagine! You did so great on this card. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun snow card! Thanks for joining us for Challenge me Monday at FCCB.
    Melanie Makes
    http://melaniemakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...