Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Greeting Farm Fresh Challenge - Lets Get Sentimental TGFM16 & Celebrate the Occasion

Hello Again,
Told you I was able to work on some projects for challenges. I think I may use this card for my hubby for Valentines Day. This card is for two different challenges. First is The Greeting Farm Fresh Challenge Sentiment and also for Celebrate the Occasion Polka Dots:

I colored up the Greeting Farm stamp from the Naughty or Nice stamp set with my Prismacolor pencils.

Recipe:
The Greeting Farm Stamp Naughty or Nice colored with Prismacolor pencils
My Minds Eye background paper from the Love Me Do line
Ek success punch
Memento Lady Bug Ink
Papertrey Ink ribbon in Pure Poppy
Stickles in Diamond, Christmas Red and Black Diamond
Pop Dots

So do you think she is naughty - LOL!!!

Blessings, Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Love that little hat the snowman has on, it's just too cute! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card and image!! Thanks for playing at CTO this week! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great contrast between your ribbon and the background paper!
    Cute image.
    Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image with such a fun sentiment, love the DP with your ribbon! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our polka dot challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo very cute.. great job thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at the FFC blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...