Friday, January 27, 2012

TGF Farm Fresh Challenge Monday Fun Day #17:

Hello,
Boy am I glad I don't work on Monday's -- I get to get all my challenge entries done for the week. This card I made to participate in the Monday Fun Day challenge at The Greeting Farm:

Recipe:
The Greeting Farm Sweet & Toxic colored with Copics
Paper is Bo Bunny Crush Collection
Sentiment if from My Creative Time You Had Me at Chocolate
Royal Lace Doilie / Lady Bug Memento ink / pop dots/ crystal swirl

The Greeting Farm has a few rules to participate:

For this week's Monday Fun Day challenge, 
you are to use a Doily and/or Lace.
The sky is the limit with this, you can use paper doilies or dies, lacy ribbons or dies, etc. 

Please remember, that in order to qualify for the prize
you must use a TGF stamp/image, thanks! 


If you would like to participate take a look here:
http://farmfreshchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/monday-fun-day-17.html

Blessings, Jenny

1 comment:

  1. What a happy card! The detail is wonderful and the little girl is just as cute as can be!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...