Sunday, January 8, 2012

Classroom Valentines for 2012

Hello Beautiful Friends,

I was not planning to make my sons classroom Valentines this year but when I asked him if we could buy them he was not with the program. Well, I was looking through a scrapbooking magazine and I got an idea for something that was not too hard - I showed him the picture and he liked them so off to work I went.





I used my Imagine and the new cartridge Notebook Doodles and printed out some paper. Well, this is the first time I have used my Imagine for this and it was EASY. Why do I get so scared to try these new things? I have to have all the 'NEW' cartridges, machines and such and then they just sit there like a prized collection when they should be used. Well, that is a goal for this year -- USE MORE -- BUY LESS!!

I also used the Lacy Labels cartridge for the shape of the Valentine and the Bump In the Night cartridge for my little creature. I used a 5x7 cuttlebug folder to add dimension to the creature, pop dots to adhere him and of course a GIANT google eye. I used 2 different stamps for the back of the Valentine. The Let's Monster Mash saying is from Pink by Design A Haunting We Will go set, the second set I used was from Recollections called Celebrate Spring.

Well, my son loved them so I am glad that I did make them for him.

Blessings All - I am hoping to work on some layouts today,
Jenny

13 comments:

  1. These are soooo adorable!! I want this cart so bad! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. The kiddo's are going to love them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling, very cute idea, your vinyl work is beautiful! Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are AWESOME! Great job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, these are just adorable! Thanks for all the details!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are a hoot! Love the giant eyeball!!! Wayyyyyy better than anything you could have bought plus perfect for a boy to give!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are super cute...glad your son would not take "store bought" for an answer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Super Cute! Different! I love what you created!New Follower.
    http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummm.these are SOOO adorable! And, I am so jealous you have the doodle imagine cart!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, no wonder he wasn't with the program! I wouldn't be either if you made these for me :) These are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!! I hope my girls let me make their Valentine's this year.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! I just did a super cute monster valentine too. www.randomcraftsofkindness.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...