Thursday, January 19, 2012

Shopping Our Stash - Border Punch Challenge

Hello,
Well since I am trying to use more of my stash and shop less I was so excited to find this challenge blog!!

Here is my project for the Shopping Our Stash Border Punch Challenge:


Every single thing on this card are items that I bought last year - most of these around Valentines Day!!

Recipe:
Image is a Digi from Kick & Bleus (isn't she cute!!) colored with my Prismacolor pencils
Bo Bunny 6x6 Crush Collection paper
Martha Stewart Loopy Border punch
My Creative Time Stamps from You Had Me At Chocolate, XL Label Borders and the XL Label Die
Memento Ink in Lady Bug Red and Black
KI Memories Heartbeat fasteners, K & Co decorative pins
Ribbon from the $1 spot at Target, pop dots and diamond stickles

Hope you enjoy my entry for this challenge!

Blessings, Jenny

3 comments:

  1. love this, I need some of those heart pins! :)I'm your newest follower! Would love for you to check out my blog! www.scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com
    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Jenny! Your image is really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...