Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday Bash - First Birthday Card

Hello Again,
So - who watched the launch of the new E2 on HSN yesterday? I did, although not at midnight. I watched it during the day and ordered one as well. I am SO excited!!!!!

Back on track here, I made a 1st Birthday card using the Birthday Bash cartridge and thought I would share it with you.

This little elephant is SO cute!!! The pattern paper is K & Co.. I used the spots cuttlebug folder, some doodling, some ribbon and a #1.

Blessings, Jenny

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new E2! I love how you made that elephant! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little elephant cracks me up! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! I love the elephant! Hugs! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper! TFS :)

    Tiffany
    tiffanymarierice@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for giving me one more reason to move this cart to the top of my wish list!! So cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super duper CUTE! LOVE the Elephant with that DP! ADORABLE! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Love it when animals get that extra flare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...