Thursday, April 28, 2011

Birthday Gift Card Holder - Cindy Loo

Hello Again,
Last week for my Flaunt It Friday design post we used Cindy Loo. Well while I had it out and loaded up I also needed to make a gift card holder as my son was going to a birthday party on Saturday. I used DCWV paper and cut this at 8inch (could have been a bit smaller - I originally cut it at 4in and that was way to small).



The sticker is from Karen Foster - I just love the dimension on it. I used Glue Dots to hold the gift cards down. Easy!!

Blessings, Jenny

8 comments:

  1. Cute! I love gift card holders; your DCWV paper is terrific with the baseball sticker. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh tha's a wonderful little creation you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Idea! Please pop over I have an award for you!
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  5. jenny, this holder is super cute and the embellie matches the paper so well. cool!
    tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH! How stinkin Cute is this! Great job with the challenge! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...