Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nifty Fifties - Card for My God-Mother

My God- Mother is VERY special to me. She has recently been under the weather and has decided to retire to be able to spend more time with her grand-children. To let her know how much I love her and that I am thinking of her I made this card for her using the Nifty Fifties cartridge.


I used PTI ribbon, a cuttlebug folder, Glossy Accents on the shoes, background paper is DCWV, doodling and a stamp from My Creative Time.

Blessings, Jenny

5 comments:

  1. That's a great card! I have Nifty Fifties, but haven't used it yet. After seeing your card, I'm going to have to think of something to use it on now. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute!! Love the shoes!! The striped bg is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super adorable. Love it!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh.... this came out wonderful... I LOVE those shoes.... I remember having a pair of them... OOPS to much info! LOL :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card you did a great job i love that cartridge i got it to

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...