Friday, April 15, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays - Simply Charmed

For this week's challenge we were asked to use the SIMPLY CHARMED cartridge and the cut choice this week is the fish 2 it's the Shift button on page 41 .  If you do not own this cart feel free to use any similar cut from any cartridge, you have one week to enter the challenge.  


I was really unsure of what to do with this cut - hence the Challenge. I did settle on making a card using a Joys Life Stamp and a CUTE Peachy face:



I used a cuttlebug folder, stickles, floss and some doodling. Have a Happy Friday all and get your Flaunt on!!

Blessings, Jenny

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...