Well, I really had my Easter card making hat on the last few days. Here are a few cards I made with the Celebrate with Flourish Lite Cartridge:
Background paper is K&Co., cuttlebugged, stickled, doodling, $1 stamp, Martha Stewart loopy border punch and some google eyes on the bunnies.
Blessings, Jenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simple Moment
Hi friends, For this months scrappy challenge from RochelleSpears.blogspot.com and ScrapwithStacy.blogspot.com I used the Simple Stories Z...
-
Today is the day - thoughts of 9/11 can take many forms for many people. Our Heroes on that day were in the form of everyday people, firefi...
-
Hi All - You should have just arrived here from: http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/ I was so honored to be able to participate in this Blog...
-
Hiya Peeps! (Continue down to the previous post to my second Flair and Frills Post) Kassidy lined up a super fun Blog Hop for you here tod...
love the loopy punch!!
ReplyDeletealways forgot to emboss even though I have a bajillion folders!!!
ReplyDeletevery pretty!
Very adorable easter cards! The colors definitely say spring! wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCute!! :) Lori m
ReplyDeleteThese are just so cute!! :)
ReplyDelete