Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Frills Design Team Day - Quote

Hello Again - This is my second post today please continue to scroll down for my Flaunt it Friday post - thanks! (or click here:http://kozfam5.blogspot.com/2011/04/flaunt-it-fridays-simply-charmed.html)

For our Friday Frills Design team we were challenged to make a project using a Quote since Quick Quotes is our sponsor this week. I unfortunately do not have any Quick Quote product so did some searching on the ol' internet and found a football quote to use on a scrapbook layout of my son.

This Quote is from Joe Namath:

I love this because one of the ideals we are trying to instill with our family is that we are a Team, sharing and being honest are required. Now here is the complete layout:




I have SO many more of these that I need to get onto some pages so I hope to have some scrappy time this weekend to do that. BTW - the center is the Cutest Kid I must say (although I am a bit biased!!)

Blessings, Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Great layout and great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovein the layout !
    im a new follower and would love 4 u to follow me too
    amiecooper.blogspot.com
    hope to c u there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a marvelous layout and the quote is a perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR Layout is awesome. Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Jennifer

    I've been blog hopping and found your amazing blog and fantastic layouts...Super work!!!

    My name is Shazza.

    I’m just letting you know that I run two really successful challenge blogs and would love to see you join in.

    ARTastic is a challenge where we take paintings from the great artists with a little added criteria. The blog address is http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    And

    From Screen 2 Scrap is a challenge blog based on Movies with a little added criteria. The blog address is http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/

    Please add yourself as a follower so you get all the monthly updates.

    We would love to see you join in.

    Cheers and thanks
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...