Friday, April 22, 2011

Flaunt It Fridays - Cindy Loo Anything Goes

Hello FIF Peeps,
This week we are Flaunting the Cindy Loo cartridge and you can create anything you want with it. The design team has come up with some AWESOME ideas if I do say so myself.

I decided to use the cupcake wrappers on the cartridge to get ready for some Easter cupcakes - imagine you see YUMMY cupcakes inside of these (0:

I used K & Co. paper and some gems for the eyes on the birds. These were cut at 3 in and are very intricate so you want to use a lower speed.

Make sure you check out all the creations what were made for you this week and I cannot wait to see how you flaunt your Cindy Loo!!

Blessings, Jenny

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...