Hello again,
On my card making Monday I was able to put a total of 3 cards together but in an effort to post more frequently I decided not to post them all at once but spread them out over a couple of days.
Here is the second card I completed on Monday:
EEK!!! These Lili of the Valley stamps are just the sweetest images if you ask me. I colored up this cutie with Copics. The paper is My Minds Eye Everyday Flair 6x6 pad and stash for the layers. The ribbon is PTI Hibiscus Burst, pop dots and the ticket die and stamp are from My Creative Time.
Have a Sweet Day!!
Blessings, Jenny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Simple Moment
Hi friends, For this months scrappy challenge from RochelleSpears.blogspot.com and ScrapwithStacy.blogspot.com I used the Simple Stories Z...
-
Today is the day - thoughts of 9/11 can take many forms for many people. Our Heroes on that day were in the form of everyday people, firefi...
-
Hi All - You should have just arrived here from: http://www.buglvr.blogspot.com/ I was so honored to be able to participate in this Blog...
-
Hiya Peeps! (Continue down to the previous post to my second Flair and Frills Post) Kassidy lined up a super fun Blog Hop for you here tod...
What a sweet card! I love all the pink!!!
ReplyDelete