Thursday, April 25, 2013

LOTV Card from Scraps

While I was making my layout on Saturday I had just a little time left in the movie I had playing in the background so didn't want to start another layout but certainly had lots of scraps laying around.

I had colored up this LOTV image previously so thought I would go ahead and get it put onto a card:

I used my copics to color the image, a spellbinders die to cut it out. The background paper is from My Little Shoebox (scraps I have left from the layout I made for The Paper Bakery Challenge). Ribbon, buttons, trendy twine and pop dots from stash and the sentiment is from My Creative Time.

YAY - it is almost Friday!! Enjoy your day.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...