Friday, April 26, 2013

Unity Friday

OK - the last 2 weeks in a row I made cards to participate in the Unity Friends with Flair Fridays and did not post before the linky was disabled. Well, now I know that it is only open on Friday so I will not be missing it again.

Here are the cards I had made to participate:
This stamp is an Itty Bitty called Good Day Sunshine. I inked it up with some Memento ink and then used a bit of blue chalk to add to the background. The brads are from October Afternoons Farm Girl line, paper is a 6x6 pad from My Minds Eye and of course I used some pop dots to add some dimension.

This image is a Itty Bitty titled Share your smile. I stamped it up with Stampin Up ink and used a 6x6 paper pad from My Minds Eye Lost and Found Collection. The background is embossed with a cuttlebug die and I used brown ribbon from my stash and pop dots.

The second one here I actually changed up a little. When I posted it last week I just felt that something was missing. Well, I took it apart and added the doily behind the stamped image. I sprayed it with some Tattered Angels and just felt it added that last little something that it definitely needed.

Love my Unity stamps, they are extremely versatile and SO fun and easy to use.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...