Monday, April 29, 2013

October Afternoon Tuesday Sketch

Hello Again,
Between LaCrosse matches this weekend I was able to craft a little. I wanted to use the sketch that October Afternoon provided on Tuesday to put some more pictures on a page AND to use some more of my October Afternoon Stash.

Here is the layout I put together using the sketch:


http://octoberafternoon.typepad.com/october_afternoon/2013/04/tuesday-sketch-round-em-up.html

The above is where I got the sketch.

Now I used several October Afternoon lines when making this layout.
The background paper is from the Boarding Pass Line
The title is from Witch Hazel.
Stickers from Campfire and Woodland Park line.
Woodland Park Miscellany, Flower Sack and Doo Dads.

Now I do not have a sewing machine (it is on my wish list)  so I made some faux stitching to mimic the sketch.

Hope you like my page!
Blessings, Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout! I love the faux stitching! Congrats! You won my blog candy for the Felicity's Be A Blessing Blog Hop :)

    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...