Sunday, April 14, 2013

Fridays With Flair - Unity

Hello Again,

I wanted to get crafty and post to my favorite challenge so I needed to get busy. This is the card I made to participate in the Unity Friday challenge this week.

I have had this stamp for awhile and I am ashamed to admit it is the first time I have inked it up. (Although I am sure it will not be my last!!) This stamp is an Itty Bitty called Good Day Sunshine. I inked it up with some Memento ink and then used a bit of blue chalk to add to the background. The brads are from October Afternoons Farm Girl line, paper is a 6x6 pad from My Minds Eye and of course I used some pop dots to add some dimension.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...