Thursday, April 4, 2013

Engagement card

Yesterday a friend that my daughter works with got engaged. While we were emailing back and forth she mentioned she wanted to go and get them a card. I said that would be nice. She them immediately emailed me back stating or you could make one for me -- lol!

Well yesterday was a work day for me so I generally do not spend any time crafting but I have so much stuff I told her I would.

I used the Sweethearts cartridge from cricut. Paper is from Teresa Collins, a cuttlebug folder, LYB gem, ribbon from stash, pop dots and a red heart button with floss. This came together fairly quickly and my daughter seemed to love it. As a matter of fact she says she may want to use the same design for herself someday when sending out "Save the Dates".

Here is what I came up with:
 
Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...