Monday, May 5, 2014

#CirclevilleNSD - Challenge #1 Sing A Song

Over on the Cricut Circle message boards we are celebrating NSD all weekend long with lots of challenges and TONS of inspiration.

The first Challenge was Sing A Song.

I just got my hands on the DCWV Hello Sailor stack and was dying to use it. The song that popped in my head was Child of A One True King by Matthew West and this song and stack went great for a few pictures to document my sons Baptism.

The golds and navy in this stack are SO versatile and I felt really just worked for this occasion.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...