Saturday, May 10, 2014

#CirclevilleNSD Day 1 Challenge 9 Lift it Up

And this completes the day 1 challenges  - this weekend I hope to conquer Day 2!

This challenge was called Lift It up, it was to take an image and add dimension to it.



This is a Saturated Canary image called Queenie and Princess.

I stamped it 4 times onto some Xpress it blending paper and then cut those images out with my Brother Scan and Cut. Then I fussy cut the parts that I was going to add the dimension to.

The image was colored with Copics and backed onto My Favorite Things cardstock. Not sure which sentiment I will add to this yet but I sure am happy to have another card ready in my stash.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...