Friday, May 9, 2014

#CirclevilleNSD Challenge #5 Two Tickets to Paradise

This challenge was to come up with what would be paradise for you. Well, living in the midwest this year has been challenging, so my paradise would be a relaxing day on the beach with a good book in my hand:


This sassy lady was made using the Fun in the Sun Cricut cartridge cut with my Explore. The sun was from the Designers Calendar cartridge. Paper for the card base is from Bazzil, and the images were cut with cardstock from My Favorite things. The patterned paper is from a 6x6 DCWV stack.

Blessings. Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...