Wednesday, May 7, 2014

#CirclevilleNSD Challenge #3 - #1 Fan is a Man

Hello Again,

Challenge #3 here for our celebration. This one took some time for sure but was well worth it. I made this mini using pictures from my sons first year of football in 2009 and I just may make this my hubbys Fathers Day gift. (This is very picture heavy.)
















The papers I used are from two 8x8 pads from the October Afternoon Collections:
Sidewalks and 5 & Dime.

It is truly amazing when you flip through your paper pads at all the hidden treasures. All embellishments are just from stash I have on hand.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...