Thursday, May 8, 2014

#CirclevilleNSD Challenge #4 Make Mine a Mini

The fun continued for sure! This challenge was to use one 12x12 piece of scrapbook paper to make a mini. Many of the other participants had a great idea to use this to store passwords. Not sure what I will use this for yet but I really like it.





I again used some October Afternoon from my stash (I am hooked on this company!!!) The 12x12 sheet is from the sidewalks collection, the binder is also from a 8x8 piece from the same collection. The ribbon, buttons, banner and duck are embellishments are from Sidewalks as well.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...