Wednesday, May 14, 2014

#CirclevilleNSD Challenge #8 Itsy Bitsy Stencil

This challenge was to use a stencil made with your Cricut. I used the Paper Lace 2 cartridge and created a few Mothers Day cards:

I used the butterfly stencil and a butterfly cut.  I reversed the colors on the two cards just for a little difference.

Card Base is DCWV
Cardstock is My Favorite Things
Patterned Paper is a 6x6 pad from My Minds Eye Miss Caroline collection
Seam binding colored with a Memento Ink Pad and gems from my stash.

Two more to go and I am done with Day 1!

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...