Tuesday, May 6, 2014

#CirclevilleNSD Challenge #2 Color Challenge

Hello Again,

Our second challenge over on the Circle Message board was a color challenge. The colors selected were Green, Purple and Blue.

My hubby is a huge Seattle Sports fan. This was the perfect opportunity to get a picture on a page from a Washington Husky game he attended with our son, daughter and my sons friend.


The paper collection and embellishments I used are from Basic Grey called Hey Boy. I also used my Cricut Explore to cut out the wolf (I am pretending he is a huskie) and the W.

Blessings, Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I treasure each one.
Blessings to you.

30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life Day 28 - #30DSCBL9

 Welcome to day 28 of Christy's Beautiful Life 30 days of sketches. Hard to believe we are almost done here. I will continue to create a...